Looking for an exciting leadership opportunity? The permanent role of AO8 State Manager, AMEB Qld, has been advertised on Smartjobs, closing on Sunday 9 September, 2018.
The State Manager has the responsibility for managing the operations of AMEB Qld, including:
- Leading the business unit responsible for delivering efficient, respected and client focused specialist music and speech assessment services within a competing commercial market.
- Financial and human resource management, reporting and accountability, and strategic planning for the Queensland operations of the AMEB to meet current and future business needs.
- Establishing commercially based budgets which provide for future growth and achieve consistent cost recovery, as well as providing leadership that fosters innovation, teamwork and collaboration within a client service orientation.
- Managing systems and procedures, including information technology and digital tools, to deliver contemporary services to the AMEB community and support efficient business operations, reporting and planning.
- Participating on a range of state and federal committees and working parties, and providing advocacy for the AMEB through the development of productive partnerships and networks.
- Marketing and promoting the AMEB as a national brand leader, regularly engaging with key stakeholder groups and individuals to develop awareness of the AMEB and to build AMEB’s professional reputation.
- Researching, analysing and reporting on policy direction, market trends and emerging business needs, including providing high level support and advice to senior officers.
To download the position description or to apply for the position, please visit the Smart Jobs website.
For further information, please contact Kateena Ryan on (07) 3034 5919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.