All visitors to the our Ashgrove studios are required to check-in as required by the Queensland Government’s directive for all venues to collect visitor details for contract tracing.
The Check In Qld app is:
- free, easy to use and convenient
- safe and secure – your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for contact tracing only (if required). AMEB Qld will not have access to this information, nor will any third parties.
When you sign up to use the Check In Qld app, the app will remember your details, saving you time in the future and providing easy check-in across other Queensland venues using Check In Qld.
If you do not have a smartphone, are not able to download or access the app or are not comfortable using apps, you can check in using the paper slips at the supervisor’s desk.
What do you need to do?
- Before you visit our Ashgrove studios, download the Check In Qld app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Set up your account by entering your details.
- On arrival, open the app and scan the QR code to register your visit.
- The Check In Qld app provides you with the ability to check in multiple people at the same time. Ensure you enter in each additional person’s details.
- Show your successful check in screen to AMEB Qld staff on entry.
The Check In Qld app is compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPad touch operating iOS 10.0 or later, as well as Android devices using Android 5+.
For more information, FAQs and step-by-step instructions, visit the
Queensland Government COVID-19 website.