Looking for an exciting marketing and events opportunity? The permanent role of AO4 Marketing and Events Coordinator, Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) Qld, has been advertised on Smartjobs, and closes on
Tuesday 15 October 2019.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator has the responsibility for managing the operations of AMEB Qld, including:
- leading, planning and coordinating AMEB Qld events, incorporating marketing events through the production of periodic and ad hoc publications, reports, forms, other marketing material, flyers and newsletters
- assisting the Business and Relationship Manager to promote AMEB Qld, by developing communication and marketing strategies, and the acquisition of sponsorship
- contributing to the development, documentation and implementation of policies, practices and technologies that represent best practice and continuous improvement to ensure compliance with relevant acts, regulations and departmental policies
- establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance and improve customer service
- planning and coordinating events throughout the year, including the Diploma Annual Concert and Awards Presentation, annual professional development days, teacher workshops, masterclasses and others as required
- monitoring and reporting on marketing and events budgets, and source external suppliers ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures and departmental guidelines
- developing, maintaining and quality assurance of AMEB Qld's written communications and marketing collateral, including forms and documents, brochures, guides, social media content and platforms, examiner circulars, handbooks and newsletters, and the AMEB Qld website. Experience with Vision 6 and Adobe InDesign is desirable
- maintaining stakeholder emailing lists and updating the AMEB Qld database as required
- managing customer complaints and maintaining the Customer Complaints Management System to record, monitor and report actions taken to rectify complaints, including maintenance of the customer complaints register and associated records, monitoring a centralised inbox for complaints and quality assuring complaint responses.
SmartJobs website to read more information and download the position description, and to apply.
For further information, please contact Kiley Tierney on (07) 3634 0911 or