The Screen Sharing Copyright Clearance Licence is a free licence that will allow teachers to legally screen share AMEB publications via their chosen online lesson platform.
This new licence aims to make online lessons a little bit easier while protecting the rights and intellectual property of publishers and composers represented in our publications.
The Screen Sharing Copyright Clearance Licence:
- must be applied for via the AMEB website
- is free for all teachers in Australia
- does not replace the need to buy an AMEB publication. Both the teacher and student must own an original copy of the book
- is valid for 6 months from 14 April to 14 October 2020
- T&C’s can be viewed on AMEB website.
If you have any questions about this licence or the application process, please contact the AMEB Federal Office on 1300 725 709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.