Payment of fees
- will only process enrolments and schedule examinations after all fees have been paid
- will withhold candidate results and certificates if payment is cancelled after an examination has been conducted
- cannot accept credit card payments by phone or email.
Note: all transactions involving AMEB Qld will appear on your bank statement as ‘Queensland Government 2’ or ‘Qld Gov 2’.
All fees must be paid:
- online via AMEB Qld website by 11.59pm on the close date
- via BPoint by 4.00pm on the close date
- in person, at AMEB Qld, by 4.00pm on the close date.
NB: Late fees apply after close date.
For a full list of AMEB Qld fees and their respective policies, refer to the
Schedule of AMEB Qld 2022 administration fees
|Change of enrolment details (not examinations or sessions)||$37|
|Wait list fees||$89|
|Transfer fees||Medical transfer: 50% of the original examination enrolment.
Non-Medical transfer: 75% of the original examination enrolment
|Statement of results—teacher||$16 for first year + $11 per additional year
+$5 postage and handling
|Statement of results—candidate ||$11 + postage and handling|
|Certificate re-print/replacement||$32 + $5 postage and handling|
|Search fee for results prior to 1991 per year searched||$73 + $4.50 postage and handling|
|Rehearsal sessions cost per hour (for Grade 8 and above, the first hour is complimentary)||$37|