For a full list of AMEB Qld policies and procedures, please refer to pages 3-19 of the
2021 enrollers' handbook (PDF, 5MB).
Acceptance of enrolments
AMEB Qld accepts enrolments on the understanding that teachers, private entrants, candidates and parents have read and agree to:
- AMEB Qld policies and procedures
- accept that assessments shall be made strictly in accordance with the syllabus requirements, objectives and regulations prescribed in the current year's AMEB
Manual of Syllabuses
- acknowledge that examinations will not be scheduled without payment
- acknowledge it is the responsibility of the enroller and candidate to adequately prepare for the examination in line with the correct syllabus requirements
- provide true and accurate information on the enrolment form
- ensure candidates are ready to sit their examination from the first day of the examination session
- pay the required fees associated with the enrolment
- accept that late fees, change of enrolment, transfer fees, wait list fees and stipulated policy and procedure, will be enforced.
Teachers and private entrants are responsible for ensuring that they are familiar with the examination requirements and regulations prescribed in the current AMEB
Manual of Syllabuses, and the administrative policies and procedures and enroller responsibilities as outlined in the enrollers' handbook.
An examination schedule advising enrollers and candidates of the allocated examination time and date will be sent to the enroller
no later than three weeks prior to practical examinations.
All rescheduling must occur in consultation with AMEB Qld. AMEB Qld must receive a change of enrolment form (PDF, 208KB) to amend any enrolment details, which is to be accompanied by payment of the administration fee.
AMEB Qld examinations—Cancellation and/or transfer policy
If a candidate is unable to attend a scheduled examination, the enroller is requested to telephone AMEB Qld as soon as possible, and subsequently confirm the telephone advice in writing via an email to
Cancellations due to medical reasons must be supported by a medical certificate or documentation. When a cancellation is due to illness and substantiated by a medical certificate, the candidate will be offered the opportunity, subject to availability, to re-schedule the examination at a later date within the current calendar year upon payment of a transfer fee.
Candidates cannot re-sit an examination within the same session of that calendar year, but are eligible to re-enrol for that examination in a subsequent session later in the same calendar year. It is not possible to transfer an enrolment from one calendar year to the next.
Please review the AMEB Qld full fees and respective policies on pages 8–11 in the 2021 enrollers' handbook (PDF, 5MB).